Emergency Services Vehicle Detection, Value Your Safety And Protect Your Licence.
DON'T BE SURPRISED - GET A REAL-TIME WARNING FOR APPROACHING EMERGENCY VEHICLES!
Target Blu Eye is a unique and worldwide patented traffic safety system that warns you in advance for approaching emergency service vehicles. Even if such a vehicle is not using its siren and flashing lights. Due to Target Blu Eye you will be warned with an acoustic and visual alert. The signal strength meter on the control display allows you to see at first glance whether an emergency vehicle is approaching you or moving away from you.
Target Blu Eye: an eye for safety
Target Blu Eye is based on TETRA technology, in the UK known as the Airwave Network which is widely used for the communication between different emergency services. Due to this highly advanced technology, Target Blu Eye is able to warn you in advance for approaching emergency services, such as:
- Police cars (marked and unmarked cars)
- Police motorcycles
- Fire trucks
The advantages of Target Blu Eye
- Warns you in advance for approaching emergency services such as marked and unmarked police cars, ambulances and fire trucks.
- Prevents unpredictable and dangerous manoeuvres.
- Increases your own safety and the safety of other road users.
- Prevents material damage and personal injuries.
- Allows a faster lane for emergency vehicles.
- Indicates whether an emergency service vehicle is approaching you or moving away from you.
- Increases a relaxed and comfortable way of driving.
- Extremely user-friendly.
- Compact sized and easy to install.
- Two years warranty.
£799 plus installation,we offer free installation if the Target Blu Eye is fitted at the same time as any Stinger product.
Target Blu Eye: Based on Tetra Technology
The innovative and new traffic safety system Target Blu Eye consists of a central unit, a control display and an external antenna. The system is based on the Airwave (TETRA) network. If an emergency service, e.g. a police car, is nearby, you will be warned in advance with an acoustic and visual alert. The signal strength meter on the control display allows you to see at first glance whether an emergency vehicle is approaching you or moving away from you.
The communication system used by emergency services in your country generates four types of communication patterns. Target Blu Eye recognizes all four patterns and produces four different acoustic signals. All signals indicate the presence of an emergency service close to you. For more detailed information, go to the user manual.
Besides acoustic warnings Target Blu Eye also generates visual warnings by means of the signal strength meter on the control display. If an emergency vehicle approaches you, regardless from which direction, the signal strength meter gives you an estimated indication about the distance between you and the emergency vehicle. For more detailed information go to the user manual.
Two sensitivity modes can be selected on the Target Blu Eye control display:
- Highway mode: in this mode Target Blu Eye offers the highest sensitivity, which allows the system to recognize emergency services from a large distance.
- City mode: in this mode Target Blu Eye offers a lower sensitivity. This mode is recommended for use in urban areas.
De detection range of Target Blu Eye varies from hundreds of meters up to approximately one kilometre. The range depends on the selected sensitivity mode and the environment.